Name a major riding area and chances are we’ve been there. As part of the adventure we’ve stayed in ATV friendly campgrounds, cabins, and resorts that ranged from ritzy to infested. The best offer a clean room and friendly staff, excellent local support with nearby stores for supplies or better yet a couple dealers for parts, and immediate trail access. In our travels across the U.S, Canada, and even Mexico we’ve never found a place that tops Wildlife Refuge Cabins of South Range in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. They’ve got everything for the perfect riding adventure. The short list includes:
- Modern cabins for up to 10 guests with complete amenities for one night or a month
- Extremely clean – You’ll leave your riding boots outside just like Mom taught you!
- Ample parking for everything from a pickup to 18-wheeler sized trailers
- Immediate trail access. The trail crosses through the front yard.
- Located on a major road for all-season access.
- Excellent local support with restaurants, two major dealerships, and interesting local places to explore like the many nearby copper mines.
- Fantastic riding in any direction with challenging terrain, mesmerizing scenery, and friendly local support
Wildlife Refuge Cabins is in the heart of Upper Peninsula trail country and the Bill Nichols Trail runs through the front of the property. You can unload here and ride to Wisconsin or the shores of Lake Superior, but you will never explore it all in your lifetime. After a great day of riding you can relax in Wildlife Refuge’s sauna or great room called the Bears Den, or just hang out in the modern, well-appointed cabins. Each cabin features log furnishings, cooking supplies in the kitchen area, fireplaces, cable TV, free internet, and in-floor heat. There is even a new BBQ grill on every porch! When we think of our dream cabin up-north, this is what we see! This is no dream though. Wildlife Refuge Cabins is the real deal and easily the best riding resort we’ve ever seen. Five stars is not nearly enough for Wildlife Refuge Cabins.
Check out our review of the newest Polaris Adventures Network partner, Wildlife Refuge Cabins in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula. http://atvillustrated.com/content/wildlife-refuge-cabins-review
Wildlife Refuge Cabins
101 Wildlife Lane, South Range, MI 49963
Phone: 906-482-1001 or toll free: 888-510-1001