Tuffy Security Products is proud to release the Security Drawer - 2011+ Ford Explorer. This high security 16 gauge steel security drawer mounts under the drivers or passengers side seat in a 2011+ Ford Explorer. I have attached images and text descriptions for your use.
Featuring Tuffy's Pry-Guard Locking System with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. The design incorporates a heavy duty fully extending slide system, weather seal & welded construction. A formed rib in the enclosure additionally strengthens the locking system. Tuffy's exclusive bolt-blocker bracket is included for additional security.
Mounts inconspicuously under the seat out of apparent site of would be thieves. Easily installs using the OEM factory hardware with no drilling required for standard installation. The drawer must remain locked while operating the vehicle. Manufactured by Tuffy in the USA.
- Over 200 Cubic inches of lockable storage space.
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals.
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8" thick welded steel components.
- Pull lever for easily opening and closing the drawer.
- Formed rib in the enclosure additionally strengthens locking system.
- Tuffy's exclusive bolt-blocker bracket is included for additional security.
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes.
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction.
- Easy install, no drilling.
- No need to reroute under seat wiring harnesses.
- Durable texture powder coat.
- Heavy duty smooth rolling ball bearing slides.
- Weather & dust seal.
Exterior Dimensions Overall: 13.882"L, 18.040"W, 4.304"H
Interior Drawer Capacity: Over 200 cubic inches.
Mounting: No Drilling required. Fastens with the two (2) OEM seat bolts.
2011+ Ford Explorer
2013+ Ford Police Interceptor SUV