CYPRESS, Calif. – March 13, 2013 – It’s not too late to register for the “Family Pack” sweepstakes prize Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A., is giving away at the end of the 2013 Supercross season. Worth more than $18,000 and including some of its most popular products for motorsports enthusiasts, the contest is being promoted at all 2013 Supercross events.
The “Yamaha Supercross Sweepstakes” runs through May 2, 2013, and will award one lucky family a prize package including one of each of the following from Yamaha:
- YZ450F: Featuring the revolutionary rearward slanted cylinder for superior handling and cornering.
- Raptor 250: The only 250-class machine that can honestly call itself a sport ATV with 5-speed transmission and long-travel suspension.
- PW50: The bike that started many professional riders’ careers.
- EF2000iS: A powerful, portable, quiet and lightweight generator at 44 pounds.
- A $2,500 Yamaha genuine accessories coupon.
For complete rules, dates and entry forms please go to: www.yamahayz.com
About Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., (YMUS), is a leader in the motorsports market. The company’s ever-expanding product offerings include ATVs and Side-by-Side vehicle, motorcycles, outboard motors, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, accessories, apparel and much more. YMUS products are sold through a nationwide network of dealers in the United States.
Headquartered in Cypress, Calif., since its incorporation in 1976, Yamaha also has facilities in Wisconsin and Georgia, as well as factory operations in Tennessee and Georgia. For more information on Yamaha, visit www.yamaha-motor.com.